What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog?
When commenting or registering for a newsletter on this site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails about things related to the subject of this site.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate, as we only provide articles and information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
HeatTheWater.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. HeatTheWater.com has no control over the cookies used by 3rd party advertisers such as Amazon. You should consult their privacy policies for more information on how to opt-out of certain practices.
- it will be available 100%
- the content is 100% accurate, true or complete
- it provides advice of any kind (legal, technical, financial or health related)
DMCA Notices and Intellectual Property
HeatTheWater.com protects and respects intellectual property. Although highly unlikely, if you find any of your work or parts of your work on HeatTheWater.com, you can send us a claim of copyright infringement, better known as a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice.
In order to receive total attention, your notification has to include:
- a statement showing that you own exclusive rights to any infringed property
- a legal certified statement showing that the notification is precise and accurate, according to reality
- your full name and signature
- the full and exact copyrighted material which was infringed on this site, together with the exact location of this content on HeatTheWater.com (URL address, location on page, and so on)
- your complete contact information, including your address, phone/fax number and email address
HeatTheWater.com will respond in a timely manner to any DMCA notice, and if your notification proves to be legit, HeatTheWater.com will take action toward eliminating any specific piece of content, as soon as possible.
Last updated: 4th of April, 2015